Friday, March 12, 2010

Last night

I am going to write more about my week but I wrote this one and wanted to put it up now but more to come later..




So tonight is the last night and I am sitting here in the common area and I can hear people in the kitchen area laughing and having a good old time. I have been so blessed to have been able to come on this trip. The people that I came with are the best. They are so funny and keep me laughing all the time there is never a dull moment here. I am definitely going to miss everyone being together and laughing. Most of all I am going to miss the adventures and the unknown of what my day has in store for me. There have been so many wonderful experiences that I have been a part of this week that I feel so blessed to be a part of. It makes me sad to think that I have been here for almost a week and that I leave in the morning. I always think back about my week whenever I go on a mission trip and wonder if I have taken in everything that I can. I hope and pray that I have.. Look back on this trip and believe I truly have taken everything in that I could. Today I went to the special school and the kids there were so much fun.. they were so sweet and funny. One of the little boys was so cute he would give you a kiss if he would want something. He really wanted suckers that I had he had four and wanted more so I told him no and he started to pout and give me a hug to see if that would change my mind.. It did not happen and even though I did not give him any he still hugged on me and wanted to be around me. All in all this trip has been amazing it is hard to put into words what this trip means to me all I can say is I love it here and I am so glad I got the chance to come. I will never forget what I have learned and seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment